Who Can Enrol?
It’s necessary for students to have a genuine commitment to Jesus Christ and the Christian faith because the whole course is taught from a Christian perspective.
Essential basic entry requirements are to:
- Be a mature age (over 21 years ) with appropriate employment and life experiences; or
- Be at least 18 years of age with Higher School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent and appropriate maturity;
- Have sound literacy skills;
- Be able to communicate effectively;
- Have the ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others; and
- Fully complete and submit the Application for Enrolment form, supplied with the prospectus, with current application fee.
Anyone who fulfils these prerequisites will be considered for enrolment.
If you are in doubt and would like to discuss your eligibility, please contact us to clarify your situation.