Please use the form below to enrol in our diploma or graduate diploma courses. If you’re looking for something else, please use the buttons below:
Enrolment for aifc Train
Please read the important information below first before you enrol.
The Closing date for enrolments is 9am on the 1st February 2021
Important Enrolment Information
The information below needs to be read before starting the enrolment
You cannot complete the enrolment application on your mobile phone, and we recommend using Google Chrome.
Ensure you have the following documents ready before proceeding, as you cannot ‘save’ the enrolment form and get back to it later once you start:
- Proof of Citizenship– this could be a CERTIFIED copy of an Australian passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate. As per the VET Student Loans Information Booklet, if you are applying for a VET Student Loan, you have to be an Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen with a Special Category Visa
- Photo ID– this could be a copy of your driver’s licence or passport.
- Academic Documents– If you are applying for a VET Student Loan, we need a copy of an Australian Year 12 certificate or an Australian Certificate IV or above. (If you cannot provide any of these, and as per Government regulations for VET Student Loan eligibility, you will be required to complete the ACER Language, Literacy and Numeracy Core Skills test– Procedures will be provided during the enrolment process. For more information, follow this link: https://www.acer.org/au/cspa
- Passport style photo for your Student card– this can be a selfie, face on from the shoulders up, colour, no obstructions e.g. hats, etc.
- USI– It is an Australian government requirement that every domestic student needs a Unique Student Identifier to obtain a qualification. The number gives you access to an online USI account, keeping track of all your training records in one location. International students studying offshore do not require a USI, and when completing the enrolment form, need to enter INTOFF in the required field. For more information or to apply, visit: https://www.usi.gov.au/
Please note: If you are applying for a VET Student Loan, keep in mind that it is a repayable loan agreement between you and the Commonwealth Government and subject to some eligibility criteria. It will remain a personal debt until it is repaid to the Commonwealth; and the loan may, until the debt is repaid, reduce your take‑home (after‑tax) wage or salary and may reduce your borrowing capacity. You are welcome to seek independent advice before applying for a loan. For further information, please read and save the VET Student Loans Information Booklet for future reference.
Also, familiarise yourself with our:
By submitting this enrolment application, you acknowledge that you accept our course fees, understand your rights and obligations regarding the VET Student Loan (if applicable), and have read the Student Handbook.