What makes aifc different?
aifc takes a comprehensive and balanced approach to counselling training that integrates psychology, theology and spirituality. Theology helps us know and grow in God’s ways and increases our understanding of our need for Him, psychology helps generate an awareness of self and spirituality involves developing your healing relationship.
Is it for me?
aifc courses are for all age groups. Classroom schedules are designed to cause minimal disruption to your normal occupation. Our full-time course involves 11 days of face to face study per year complimented with home/group work and online learning.
The flexibility of aifc study options provides you with Full-Time, Part-Time and Distance-based Program allowing you to study with aifc from anywhere.
The benefits of training with aifc
- Receive nationally recognised training that is PACFA and ACA Accredited
- Discover the principles that will help you achieve a more fruitful personal life and
- Counsel with compassion, people who are hurting and help them overcome issues related to family, anxiety, depression, addiction, sex, grief and other problems
- Adopt a comprehensive model of counselling and family therapy which you can effectively apply in practice for both Christian and non-Christian clients
- Access government financial assistance through VET Student Loans or AUSTUDY/ABSTUDY (for eligible candidates only)
- Become more effective in your church ministry work
- Encounter extensive career pathways into the counselling profession