Who can enrol
Who can enrol?
Are you a good listener? Concerned for the wellbeing of others? Do you believe that the Bible is God’s word? Are you passionate about seeing people made whole through a relationship with Jesus? Then you may just have what it takes to become a qualified Christian Counsellor.
As a Christian counsellor, you can make a significant difference to the lives of others.
Start your journey toward becoming a Nationally Accredited Christian Counsellor and Family Therapist today!
Students need to have a genuine commitment to Jesus Christ and the Christian faith because the whole course is taught from a Christian perspective.
To meet the essential basic entry requirements, you must:
- Be of a mature age (over 18 years) with appropriate employment or life experiences;
- Have completed Higher School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent; or Certificate IV and above or equivalent;
- Have sound literacy and computer skills;
- Be able to communicate effectively;
- Have the ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others; and
- Have fully completed and submitted the online Application for Enrolment form, with a payment of current application fee.
If you are in doubt and would like to discuss your eligibility, please contact us.
If you would like to know about our ‘Study NOW Pay Later’ option, the 2015 VET FEE-HELP Information is available here.
You may also be eligible to receive Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) based on your previous qualifications and/or life experiences.
To learn more visit Recognition of Prior Learning.